Learning and resources on gender in education
Education for children with disabilities in West and Central Africa
This presentation was delivered during a webinar "Gender and disability inclusion in education: evidence from West and Central Africa" organized by UNGEI, IIEP-UNESCO, UNICEF, Sightsavers and Humanity & Inclusion. The presenter was Kokou Sefako Amelewonou, Spécialiste de l'éducation, Accès équitable et enfants non scolarisés au Bureau régional de l'Ouest et du Centre de l'UNICEF.
The content of the presentation:
- Presentation of quantitative study (MICS-6 report)
- Objective of the report and link to regional priorities
- Source of data/information
- Definition of child functioning
- What is child functioning? What are disabilities?
- Measuring child functioning
- Selected results from the report