NEWS AND EVENTS
What is GirlsEd-Net?
GirlsEd-Net is an online knowledge network that aims to facilitate dialogue and information-sharing among interested individuals and organizations engaged in issues around girls’ education. Participants are encouraged to disseminate information about UNGEI to concerned staff in their organisations and n the field and to encourage them to register with us.
Some of the services and activities offered by GirlsEd-Net are:
- eDiscussions: Interactive, lively debates on selected topics.
- Information-sharing announcements. A space to share news, experiences, creative approaches, best practice, lessons learned, challenges, report launches, etc.
- Electronic Newsletter Bulletin: ‘Girls, too!’: Monthly newsletter to partners and constituencies featuring major initiatives, events, partner profiles, resources and summaries of eDiscussions.
Participation involves no fee or obligation. Sign up for these services: http://www.ungei.org/listserve/index.htmlUNGEI Partners include:
- Bi-lateral organisations
- UN organisations
- International NGOs
- National NGOs and civil society organisations
- Research institutions and universities
- Education and advocacy organizations and networks
- Consultants and trainers
- National Governments