NEWS AND EVENTS
eDiscussionseDiscussions are interactive, lively debates on selected topics. For more information on eDiscussions please visit the GirlsEd-Net instructions page. Join the eDiscussion by signing up at http://www.ungei.org/listserve.
The most recent eDiscussions are listed at the top. Click to see details of the discussion.
- Discussion #8: Challenges Facing Minority Girls in Education
- eDiscussion #7: Addressing Gender Inequalities in and through Education in Emergencies, Post-Crisis and Contexts of Fragility
- eDiscussion #6: Equity, Gender and Quality in Education in Asia and the Pacific
- eDiscussion #5: Renewing UNGEI's vision
- eDiscussion #4: Safety and security in and around schools: an integral component of access to education for girls
- eDiscussion #3: Secondary Education and other Post Primary Opportunities
- eDiscussion #2: Life Skills Education in the EFA Movement
- eDiscussion #1: Early Childhood Care and Education