Commonwealth Education Partnerships 2009/10
Author/Publisher: Commonwealth Secretariat
Download: PDF - English
Commonwealth Education Partnerships is the essential overview of education in the Commonwealth.
In 2009 in Malaysia, the Commonwealth will celebrate 50 years since its first ministerial conference on education.
The articles in this volume look at the education-related Millennium Development Goals and how far these have been achieved, and raise issues which will be addressed at the 17th Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers in Malaysia in 2009.
The publication includes:
- responses to the challenges of HIV/AIDS through education;
- contribution of open, distance and flexible learning to education and development;
- supporting teachers in delivering quality education;
- promoting gender equality;
- education profiles of each member country;
- a directory of Commonwealth education and research contacts.
Published for the Commonwealth Secretariat by Nexus Strategic Partnerships.