Participants in the UNGEI Technical Consultation will include Ministers of Education from Africa, East and Central Asia, Arab States, and South America, as well as heads of UN agencies and civil society and experts on Girls' and Women's Education and Literacy.
Please note that the list of speakers has not been finalized. Please, check for updates.
- Ms. Rima Salah, Deputy Executive Director, UNICEF, New York.
- Mr. Zhang Xinsheng, Vice Minister of Education, China.
- Hon. Ms. Chinwe Nora Obaji, Minister of Education, Nigeria.
- Richard Arden, Senior Education Adviser, DfID, UK.
- Ms. Lucy Lake, Programme Director, CAMFED International, UK.
- Ms. Anne-Therese N'Dong Jatta, Director Basic Education, UNESCO, Paris.
- Ms. Brigitte Stark-Merklein, Division of Communications, UNICEF, New York.
- Mr. Nicholas Burnett, Director, EFA Global Monitoring Report Team, UNESCO, Paris.
- Mr. Cream Wright, Global Chief of Education, UNICEF, New York.
- Hon. Ahmed Gamal Eddin Musa, Minister of Education, Egypt.
- Mr. Frederick Schieck, Deputy Administrator, USAID, Washington.
- Ms. Ruth Kagia, Director, Education, The World Bank, Washington DC.
- Mr. Ricardo Henriques, Vice Minister for Continuous Education, Brazil.
- Mrs. Rosalie Kama Niamayoua, Minister of Higher Education and Science, Republic of Congo.
- Ms. Patricia Moccia,Chief, Editorial and Publication, UNICEF, New York.
- Mrs. Huan Qingyi, Vice-Chairperson of the National Working Committee on Children and Women, China.
- Mr. Christian Voumard, UNICEF Representative, China.